THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I DO NOT TRUST OWLS.
awwww, demonic looking cutie
It just wants to be loved on from every angle!
It just wants to be loved on from every angle
fluffy bags of seething hatred
THE OWL JUST WANTS SCRITCHES WHY INFLICT YOUR JUDGEMENT ON THE POOR FLUFF
We lost Earl Ragnar, our favorite Beta fish.
& we were sure to give him a viking’s funeral as such a magnificent fish as he deserves.
See you in Valhalla my friend.
Sail, Ragnar. Sail.
you set your little girl’s dead fish on fire in front of her eyes this is incredible
Lo, There do I see my Father, and
Lo, there do I see my Mother, and
Lo, There do I see my Brothers and my Sisters and
Lo, There do I see my people back to the beginning, and
Lo they do call to me, and
bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave will live forever.
baby arctic fox tries to eat a man alive
THIS IS A CAT IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME PLAYING WITH A TINY PUMPKIN THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
IT’S NOT EVEN OCTOBER
IT’S ALWAYS OCTOBER
Something that’s never failed to creep me out as much as they fascinate me are unexplained disappearances. In a world so big, sometimes people can slip through the cracks, but what if the circumstances are just plain weird, or multiple people vanish at once, or entire villages disappear? Sometimes not knowing anything is just as bad as knowing all the terrifying details, and here are a few of my favourites that prove that.
- The Mary Celeste, said to be cursed long before she was found adrift without her crew but with all of their belongings.
- The Flannan Isles mystery, where several lighthouse keepers abandoned their post on a remote island and were never heard from again.
- The Springfield Three, a unexplained case involving the abrupt disappearance of three women who arrived at their intended destination and then were never heard from again.
- Martha Wright, a woman who vanished from a moving vehicle and was never located.
- Louis Le Prince, a man who disappeared from a moving train as fellow passengers heard and saw nothing.
- The MV Joyita, a ships whose crew vanished and left behind a whole load of questions, especially in regards to the strange way the ship was left.
This one has defeated me. I tried colouring it but it just won’t happen.
You win this round, GotG.
Steve and Bucky